Wednesday, 17 October 2012
Akal, a leading provider of IT support & solutions since 1999 today announced that it has achieved the prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner Certification for the year 2012 – 2013.
This is yet another achievement for AKAL as well another proof of their dedicated & experienced support and superior customer service.
By achieving the Microsoft Gold OEM competency, AKAL can now demonstrate greater value to its customers by showcasing best-in-class capabilities that have undergone a rigorous and auditable approval process. Now AKAL is in a perfect position to benefit most from the current market trends. With the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems, AKAL has an unprecedented opportunity to capitalize on the demand for new PCs and server services it specializes in.
Thursday, 27 September 2012
As we all know, email has become a very important of our lives. It is the most modern form of exchanging messages and communicating with friends, family and colleagues. Without the internet and email, it would have been near impossible to keep in touch with our loved ones.
Email helps us in exchanging messages not only in the form of text but also lets us share pictures, videos, documents and some even let us chat with one or more people through them. Thanks to the power of the internet and the service we all know as email, the world indeed has become a very small place.
Even though email may seem perfect, it does have its own share of problems. We wake up one morning, turn on the computer and go to the website of our webmail service to send an important email. We put in the username and password required to log into the account. Instead of our mail screen we are greeted by the message “Invalid username or Password”. Maybe we put in something wrong, so we try again. Same message. We try to clear our history, cookies, and temporary internet files, restart our internet and try again. This time we are notified that our account has been blocked. We are puzzled as we had checked our email a few days ago and it was fine. We never really had problems with email before, until now.
There could be only one reason to why we are facing problems with email account – Our email account has been hacked by a black hat programmer (commonly known as hackers or spammers). The worst fear of every internet user has become a shocking reality. As the internet technologies are improving, so are the hackers. They constantly look for security flaws in the services used by net surfers and take advantage of it, using their cheap and dangerous tools.
In panic, we frantically try and scan for the culprit software who let the hacker in to our system, but it’s already too late. Even if we find the rogue software, it won’t let us get rid of it easily. It has disabled our firewall, shutdown our antivirus and changed the search engine settings so that we are unable to remove the Rootkit Trojan out of the system. So now you wonder
“How do I recover my account and fix my email settings that might have been changed?”
- The first thing you could try is to use your old password. If you can login using your old username and password, Great! But if not, you should click on “I forgot my password” (even if you never did forget it). Answer the security questions and provide the alternate email address for password recovery. If everything works out, you will have the option to reset your password.
- Change your password and make a new stronger yet easy to remember one.
- Change your recovery information as the hacker already knows about the old recovery information. Make sure that all information in the recovery form is set by you. Remove any information that you are unaware of immediately.
- Change your passwords for any other related sites (Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, your bank etc) that you used to access with your email before it was hacked. Do it quickly and pray that the hacker has not done the same before you.
- Tell your contacts and the webmail service provider that your account has been hacked, not to reply to any emails/ requests from that account and to remove it from the address book.
- Back up all your security information to a external hard disk or portable media. Learn from the experience and take steps to ensure that this does not repeat in the future.
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Electronic mail, also known as email or e-mail, is the latest method of exchanging messages from one person to one or more recipients. Email is our electronic post office which we use for sending emails, documents, photos, files and music to friends and family both near and far.
Ever since the internet became popular, Email has become the most modern forms communication. Though email packed with benefits, sometimes we can run into problems with email service or can have problems with email account settings. At these crucial times we need an IT support team who can help us to fix email problems and provide us help with email problems with 24x7 live mail help
Common Email Problems
- Problem sending emails
- Forgotten username/ Password
- Getting unknown errors when trying to send email
- Unable to fix my email settings
- Unable to reply or receive replies on the email
- Getting connection errors or timeouts
- Spam being sent to the address book contacts
Since email has become a great part of our lives, it’s can be said that when you have problems with email, it’s can be very frustrating. Thus it helps greatly to have somebody who can fix email problems as quickly as possible. Understanding the most common issues will help us solve most of the email problems and will help you in being prepared if it happens again in the future so that you can avoid annoying frustrations.
Friday, 20 January 2012
Email is the quickest and inexpensive mode of sending across your message and lets you do things the telephone cannot, such as forwarding a photo across the phone line. But this reliance on emails comes with its own pack of problems. Problems with emails can arise with your email account or with the configuration of your email client your email client like outlook express etc.
Users have reported several problems encountered by them while sending and receiving emails. The most common among them include:
- Configuration or sign-in error.
- Forgot passwords.
- Inability to open attachments in different email clients.
- Corrupted mailboxes.
- Receiving junk mails.
- Duplicate e-mails.
- Error in sending emails.
Keeping your account within its allotted storage size by deleting and/or moving messages, and properly specifying your preferred address, will save you from the most common problems with mail receipts.
With regard to sending mail, correctly specifying your SMTP mail server in the configuration of your client and using the proper addresses for your recipients, will avoid two of the most common problems.
You can further secure your email accounts by following some steps: -
- Always keep your passwords strong & secret.
- Block unwanted email address.
- Create Filters in your mails.
- Avoid adding unwanted email addresses.
If you are still not able to get rid of your problems, I would suggest you talk to email experts.
I can personally suggest AKAL, an online technical support specialist for email support, hotmail support, windows live mail help, hotmail tech Support, windows live mail set up etc. AKAL offers email support via phone and remote access for home users globally. Live 24/7 support coverage extends to technologies that you may use every day. You may learn more about them at www.1akal.com