Wednesday, 17 October 2012
Akal, a leading provider of IT support & solutions since 1999 today announced that it has achieved the prestigious Microsoft Gold Partner Certification for the year 2012 – 2013.
This is yet another achievement for AKAL as well another proof of their dedicated & experienced support and superior customer service.
By achieving the Microsoft Gold OEM competency, AKAL can now demonstrate greater value to its customers by showcasing best-in-class capabilities that have undergone a rigorous and auditable approval process. Now AKAL is in a perfect position to benefit most from the current market trends. With the Windows 7 and Windows Server 2008 R2 operating systems, AKAL has an unprecedented opportunity to capitalize on the demand for new PCs and server services it specializes in.
Monday, 11 June 2012
Printers, as we all know, play important role in daily operations that require hard copy generation of text, documents, or images among other things. Printer being a machine tends to malfunction at times, especially when you need it the most.
The real problem arises when printing problems occur at the most crucial moments. Being able to quickly figure out the problem and resolve it can be priceless. Printer support is different from other kinds of tech support as a printer can have issues with software, drivers, hardware or it could even be mechanical.
At these times we need a printer support specialist who can solve our hassle promptly and give us useful guidelines to avoid further printer problems.
Printer support specialists can assist you in troubleshooting numerous printing related problems like:
- Outdated or corrupt printer drivers
- Conflict due to printer properties
- Infected/ Corrupt Printer Software
- Wireless printer setup and configuration
- Printer Installation Problems
- Turn off the computer, disconnect the printer cable and restart the computer. Now Reconnect the printer back to the computer and power it on. Power cycling resets the software and applications, enabling the computer to detect the printer and hence resolves the printer problems.
- If the printer is offline, right click on the printer's icon > select 'Properties' from the drop-down list, and put it to the online mode.
- Uninstall outdated drivers and download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website. This should resolve the problem as non-updated drivers stop the printer from functioning smoothly.
- Uninstall the printer software, turn off the printer, disconnect printer from the computer. Now reboot the computer, reinstall the printer software and reconnect the printer to the computer.
- Review your anti-virus and firewall settings
- Check your recently modified your wireless settings , in case of wireless printer
- Print a test page
- Make sure that you are sending print commands to the right printer. Wireless printers are often mistaken if you have multiple printer of the same brand running on the network.
- Check your internet connection to see if wireless printer is accessible. Just open your browser and open any site that is not cached on your computer.
- Check printer properties and reboot printer
With a support specialist on the line, however, you can find, troubleshoot and test resolutions and fixes to the problems you are having, as you experience them. And since the printer tech support is often part of a larger comprehensive tech support service, you can be certain that no matter if the problem is with your computer, the software or the printer itself you will be able to fix it and finish printing.
If nothing seems to work, then I suggest you to contact a printer support specialist, who can support coverage for printer support via phone and remote access.