The following steps will help you setup a wireless printer on a network:
Before you Begin
- Download all the necessary printer drivers from the website onto your computer.
- Write down your network’s SSID (Network name) and its WEP/WPA security key or pass phrase.
- Without the network SSID/ pass phrase , you won’t be able to install your product.
- Ensure that your computer is connected to the wireless router.
- Make sure your printer is connected to your printer.
- Turn on your computer.
- Turn on your Wireless Router.
- Turn on your printer.
- Set the firewall to a lower level so that the wireless router and printer can communicate.