- Problem sending emails
- Forgotten username/ Password
- Getting unknown errors when trying to send email
- Unable to fix my email settings
- Unable to reply or receive replies on the email
- Getting connection errors or timeouts
- Spam being sent to the address book contacts
Tuesday, 25 September 2012
Electronic mail, also known as email or e-mail, is the latest method of exchanging messages from one person to one or more recipients. Email is our electronic post office which we use for sending emails, documents, photos, files and music to friends and family both near and far.
Ever since the internet became popular, Email has become the most modern forms communication. Though email packed with benefits, sometimes we can run into problems with email service or can have problems with email account settings. At these crucial times we need an IT support team who can help us to fix email problems and provide us help with email problems with 24x7 live mail help
Common Email Problems
Since email has become a great part of our lives, it’s can be said that when you have problems with email, it’s can be very frustrating. Thus it helps greatly to have somebody who can fix email problems as quickly as possible. Understanding the most common issues will help us solve most of the email problems and will help you in being prepared if it happens again in the future so that you can avoid annoying frustrations.
Monday, 24 September 2012
Internet Explorer (commonly abbreviated IE) is a graphical web browser developed by Microsoft. Internet Explorer is one of the most widely used web browsers along with Chrome, Firefox, Safari and Opera. Internet Explorer is a great web browser which is always going through changes to meet the changing demands of the net surfers, to further enhance their web browsing experience.
The causes of Internet Explorer problems vary depending on the computer and its components that are running on it.
Internet Explorer can run into various problems and errors such as:
- Internet Explorer is too slow to respond.
- Internet Explorer hangs/freezes in the middle of work.
- Unable to open Internet Explorer.
- Internet Explorer crashes.
- Internet explorer has encountered a problem and the page cannot be displayed.
Following tips can help you resolve most of your internet explorer problems:
- Update your Internet Explorer web browser to the latest version.
- Antivirus programs like AVG, McAfee and Sonicwall help in removing malicious threats that cause performance problems in IE and the computer.
- Reset Internet Explorer settings from the Internet Options console found in the Tools drop-down box.
At these times we need a Microsoft certified Internet Explorer technical support team who can help us in resolve issues with Internet Explorer browser and fix all of our Internet Explorer problems – big or small so that we can enjoy our web and browse it un-interrupted without any trouble.
Friday, 15 June 2012
Common Features of Windows Media Player: -
- Playback of mp3, mp4 and various other formats of music.
- Playback of videos in WMV, MOV, and AVI formats.
- Storing music and videos in an organized library.
- Easily updation of the song/video information in the library.
- Ripping (Copying of content from a CD or DVD) can be done easily.
- Burning (Writing data to a CD or DVD) can be done with ease.
- Ability to sync with portable media devices.
Even though Windows Media Player is great software that meets our entertainment needs. However, due to some software issues, some problems occur and cause hindrance in its proper functioning.
Common Windows Media Player Problems: -
- Windows Media Player not responding
- Player becomes unresponsive in full screen mode
- No sound in Windows Media Player
- Windows Media Player cannot process the file you want it to play
- Windows Media Player cannot rip one or more tracks from the CD.
If you are unable to use Windows Media Player due to any reason, we recommend you make sure of the following: -
- Windows Media Player has the required codec to play the audio / video file.
- Windows Media Player was properly installed.
- The music / video files on the PC / Laptop are not Corrupt/ Infected/ Missing.
- The sound and video drivers of the system are updated
- The CD/DVD you are trying to rip from is not damaged or scratched
- Check that your sound and volume settings are correct
- The volume is not muted
- The sound equalizer is balanced
- The video file is not playing in full screen mode
If the problem is not resolved, write down the error code or details and search on Google or Bing for media player troubleshooting help.
With a support specialist on the line, you can find, troubleshoot and test resolutions and fixes to the problems you are having, as you experience them. And since the media player support is often part of a larger comprehensive tech support service, you can be certain that no matter if the problem is with your computer, the software or the media player itself you will be able to fix it.
Labels: install media player, media player 7, media player help, media player troubleshooting, update windows media player, windows media player decoder, windows media player problems, windows media player support
Monday, 11 June 2012
Printers, as we all know, play important role in daily operations that require hard copy generation of text, documents, or images among other things. Printer being a machine tends to malfunction at times, especially when you need it the most.
The real problem arises when printing problems occur at the most crucial moments. Being able to quickly figure out the problem and resolve it can be priceless. Printer support is different from other kinds of tech support as a printer can have issues with software, drivers, hardware or it could even be mechanical.
At these times we need a printer support specialist who can solve our hassle promptly and give us useful guidelines to avoid further printer problems.
Printer support specialists can assist you in troubleshooting numerous printing related problems like:
- Outdated or corrupt printer drivers
- Conflict due to printer properties
- Infected/ Corrupt Printer Software
- Wireless printer setup and configuration
- Printer Installation Problems
- Turn off the computer, disconnect the printer cable and restart the computer. Now Reconnect the printer back to the computer and power it on. Power cycling resets the software and applications, enabling the computer to detect the printer and hence resolves the printer problems.
- If the printer is offline, right click on the printer's icon > select 'Properties' from the drop-down list, and put it to the online mode.
- Uninstall outdated drivers and download and install the latest drivers from the manufacturer's website. This should resolve the problem as non-updated drivers stop the printer from functioning smoothly.
- Uninstall the printer software, turn off the printer, disconnect printer from the computer. Now reboot the computer, reinstall the printer software and reconnect the printer to the computer.
- Review your anti-virus and firewall settings
- Check your recently modified your wireless settings , in case of wireless printer
- Print a test page
- Make sure that you are sending print commands to the right printer. Wireless printers are often mistaken if you have multiple printer of the same brand running on the network.
- Check your internet connection to see if wireless printer is accessible. Just open your browser and open any site that is not cached on your computer.
- Check printer properties and reboot printer
With a support specialist on the line, however, you can find, troubleshoot and test resolutions and fixes to the problems you are having, as you experience them. And since the printer tech support is often part of a larger comprehensive tech support service, you can be certain that no matter if the problem is with your computer, the software or the printer itself you will be able to fix it and finish printing.
If nothing seems to work, then I suggest you to contact a printer support specialist, who can support coverage for printer support via phone and remote access.